* Return Policy *
You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using any one of the payment options listed in (link to Payment Options). Tee Shirt University reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you. Returns or exchanges may be made at any of our store locations. We do not exchange merchandise through the mail. If you would like to mail in your return, you may do so to our primary location of;
Tee Shirt University,1 Walden Galleria Dr. B210 Cheektowaga NY 14225.
Returns must be made within 30 days from purchase. Please include your order number with the return. If you need a new item or size, you would need to purchase that item from our website. Tee Shirt University is not responsible for any lost merchandise through the mail. If your return items are received in new condition (not washed or worn) with the tags still attached, your card will be credited for the amount of the cost of the items. Shipping charges will not be refunded. No refund will be given if items are not received or if the items are not received in new condition. All refunds will be credited back using the same tender that was used for purchase. All credit card refunds will be credited back to the same card numbers that were used for purchase.
* Copyright * All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
Tee Shirt University 1 Walden Galleria Cheektowaga NY, 14225 Copyright © 2009-2010 Tee Shirt University. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view documents on this Web site. Copying, printing or distributions of items and artwork from this site is prohibited.
* Trademarks * All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Tee Shirt University. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Tee Shirt University or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
* Use Of Site * This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Tee Shirt University and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Tee Shirt University believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Tee Shirt University and its subsidiaries.
* Shipping & Delivery * At this time, Tee Shirt University ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands. Additionally, Tee Shirt University ships merchandise to Canada and Mexico and many other international locations. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier. Please be aware that some countries may charge a customs duty when a product is purchased over seas. If you're buying online from abroad for your personal use it's important to check whether you'll have to pay any tax or duty on top of the advertised purchase price when you receive the goods. Please consult the customs or tax department in your receiving country. Tee Shirt University is not responsible for any duty or tax charges.
* Sales Tax * Tee Shirt University charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped. Sales tax amount may vary from the online total. Your purchase will include a receipt with the actual sales tax amount charged.
* Miscellaneous * VOID WHERE PROHIBITED: Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Tee Shirt University and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of Tee Shirt University shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State's courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Tee Shirt University with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and Tee Shirt University with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by Tee Shirt University. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
Do we use "cookies"?: